Our wine team is here to assure you that wine in a can CAN go anywhere and more importantly, tastes great too. Facts first, then fun canned wine from Horizon's portfolio!
Is canned wine good?
Canned wine has great quality as well as preserves freshness
Does canned wine have a metallic taste?
No, the can does not effect the taste of the wine
WHY CHOOSE CANNED WINE?
- Take Canned Wine AnywhereNO glassware needed
- NO corkscrew needed
- Portable & packable
- Reduced carbon footprint compared to glass bottle production
- The most recycled beverage containers in the world
- Reduced waste
HOW MANY "GLASSES" OF WINE ARE IN A CAN?
- 500ml can = 3.3 glasses of wine
- 375ml can = 2.5 glasses of wine
- 250ml can = 1.7 glasses of wine
So now that you've learned the facts about wine in a can, get psyched up to bring canned wine to the beach, boating, a backyard BBQ, or a picnic in the park!
Check out this sampling of #cannedwine from from Horizon's lineup
House Wine Cans
- Brut Bubbles
- Camo Red
- Pinot Noir
- Rainbow Bubbles
- Red Blend
- Rose Bubbles
- Sauvignon Blanc
Social Sparkling Sake Wine in a Can
Available in Hibiscus Cucumber, Elderflower Apple, Pink Grapefruit Ginger, and Toasted Coconut Almond varietals
Spellbound Canned Wines
- Rose - A Barbera-based blend with flavors of tangerine marmalade, lemon drop candy, tart kiwi and cranberry compote
- Petite Syrah - Has an intense color and generous bouquet of rich blackberries and blueberries, vanilla bean and roasted coffee, all in a remarkably approachable glass
- Chardonnay - Its medium body and bright acidity features lush tropical fruit flavors with notes of vanilla and classic crème brûlée